Sleever partner of the Packaging & Machines conference: "All together, let's accelerate the Transition!"
Event placed under the high patronage of the Ministry in charge of Industry, this digital symposium organized by the SYMOP Emballage and the "Conseil National de l'Emballage" (National Packaging Association) gathered for the first time in a common event, all the actors of the life cycle of packaging, which presented their strategy relating to the sustainable development and the promotion of the circular economy.
Mr Eric FRESNEL, President of SLEEVER and of the Packaging Machinery group within SYMOP, spoke at a round table alongside ANIA (National Association of the Food Industry), CNE (National Packaging Association) and ADEME (public agency in charge of the ecological transition)
Objectives achieved for this conference which gathered more than 200 participants in the Ministry of Economy and Finance:
- Bring together and federate all key players to create a collaborative dynamic: agencies and eco-organizations in charge of the ecological transition (ANIA, CITEO, ADEME...), market leaders (Coca-Cola, Lactalis, L'Oréal), as well as representatives of the Packaging & Machinery sectors (CNE, SYMOP)
- To identify projects involving the industrial actors of the sector and to widen the cooperation between them:
- the Holygrail project will make France one of the driving countries for the integration of digital watermarks in packaging
- A machine reference system to achieve our climate ambitions
- Enabling the necessary appropriation and coordination of European actors and best practices on the subject
Sleever is a committed actor of the ecological transition:
- with LDPET® products
- their associated equipment, Combisteam LDPET® and Combiskinner LDPET®, for the reduction of the carbon footprint of packaging lines