Vinitaly 2023: a unique signature, eco-designed decorations for your wine and spirits bottles
Vinitaly, one of the major exhibitions in the world of wine, will bring together in Verona the entire technical, logistical and creative chain of the wine industry, from April 2 to 5.
To offer producers and brands in the world of wines and spirits a unique signature for their packaging, without compromising on eco-design and recyclability of their bottles, we will present our shrink-sleeve labeling solutions, without adhesive and respecting the recycling of primary packaging and in particular glass.
Our offer built around the timeless codes of luxury allows creative options and infinite varieties for a strong, seductive and unique image, and sensory dressings:
- a unique visual and tactile paper effect, with our PureFeel® innovation
- an intense, deep, graphic matte black finish with Mattblack®,
- a porcelain effect, evocative of freshness and ice cream with Iceclub®.
- the intense shine of a metallic finish with Metalfest®.
- 3D and tactile effects with Skinsense®.
Bottles that create emotions and events, and are eco-designed? This is a reality with the shrink-sleeve, a label without adhesive and removable, for a temporary finishing without impact on the recycling of glass.
In addition, the integration of PCR material in our films also reinforces circular economy flows and reduces the consumption of virgin plastic:
- with our Glassleeve® PCR30 personalization range, containing 30% Recyclass-certified PCR, brands can reconcile premium image and eco-design
- our PCR30 security products with the same percentage of PCR certified by Recyclass, combine tamper evidence, authenticity guarantee and circular economy
With a unique expertise that integrates the design and transformation of shrink-sleeve labels, from film formulation to industrial equipment, we can offer tailor-made solutions, right up to implementation, with equipment perfectly adapted to the specificities of Wines and Spirits.
To discover the unique achievements of the most prestigious and creative players in the world of Wines & Spirits, and to discuss your projects, meet our team on our booth A7, Hall F.