Paris Packaging Week: with our innovations for Beauty and Wines & Spirits, reconcile premium image and ecological transition
How can we develop attractive, impactful packaging and reconcile premium image and ecological transition?
Reducing the carbon footprint and recyclability of primary packaging are at the heart of our shrink-sleeves labels offer for Beauty and Wines & Spirits, which we will present at the "Paris Packaging Week" show, to meet the needs of brands.
Personalize & Decorate
- MattVelvet® creates sensory effects and a new perception for cosmetic and make-up products.
- A premium packaging and an optimal communication surface, with a shrink-sleeve label compatible with PET bottle-to-bottle recycling: LDPET® Dry-Shrink
- Use the graphic codes of expert and high-end beauty to create the unique signature of your packaging: pure white, expert black, sophisticated metal...
Wine & Spirits
- Our PureFeel® product innovation offers a new material effect to Wines & Spirits,without disrupting the material recycling flow.
- Express the codes of luxury, black, white, gold and precious metals, mixed with an infinite range of colors and effects for a unique creation
Protect & Secure:
- With our PCR30 security products, which incorporate 30% Recyclass® certified PCR recycled material, brands will be able to provide a first opening guarantee to their consumers while attesting to their voluntary commitments.
Connect & Share
- A unique visual recognition technology, to make your packaging a unique link with your consumers, by connecting it to digital content in your hand, without downloading any application or QR code: our digital solution Kolorsmart®
Discover these innovations and all our products for the Wine & Spirits and Beauty industries on our booth H90.